1. What's your favourite kind of video game, and why? (Give examples)
I would say I'm more of an RPG and MMOG kinda gal. I also enjoy adventure and strategy games (like Castaway and Mega Miner). But I'm not a huge fan of very violent and very graphic games. Soo, I used to play World of Warcraft (a lvl 85 rogue named Mossclaw was my main) for THE longest time in middle school, I was certainly addicted to it. For a short while I tried Wizard 101, I played Minecraft because my brothers got me hooked onto it and I enjoyed playing it with them. And right now I have Attack the Light that features Steven Universe because that's my favorite show aha.
2. What's your favourite way to spend an evening?
I, if you haven't noticed, love to draw~ So I would absolutely love a day that I spend just drawing and not stressing over homework. Other alternates would also be hanging out with some close friends, reading fan fictions on Fanfiction. net and on A03. I also wouldn't mind re-watching episodes Teen Titans or Steven Universe. Oh, and I love it when my whole family gets to do something fun together.
I have a lot of favorite ways to spend an evening aha.
3. What's your favourite food?
My FAVORITE FOOD? So you're saying just one? Ack. I don't think I can do that.
Some of my favorite foods are filipino dishes. And my love for junk food is never-ending aha.
4. What are your dreams/desires for the future?
My biggest dream is to do something with my artistic abilities, and be able to make a living out of it. I've been dreaming that ever since I was first told I had a knack for drawing.
If that doesn't work out, I want to also be able to help and/or find something that revolves around being with children. I absolutely love playing with little kids, and making them smile is a big thing for me.
I'm also hoping for some personal things to wrap itself up and turn out the way (or close to) how I wish it could end up. It's been going on for too long, and it's really been eating at me over time.
5. If you could change one thing in a cartoon/movie/anime/etc what would it be (Please name the movie/etc). OMG. OK.
I would want all the Homeworld Gems
or at LEAST
one to have a redemption plot line in Steven Universe... Ok not really a change, more of a wish. Well if it was a change then it would be Lapis siding with the Crystal Gems when she had the choice.
And in Teen Titans, more BBxRae. The RobxStar fans got their wish in Trouble in Tokyo
movie! Why not us?
6. What's your favourite movie and why?
My favorite movie... Hmm, it's been a while, and I can't say I have one favorite aha.
Some of my favorite movies are Robots
, Big Hero 6
, HTTYD & HTTYD 2
, Despicable Me 1 & 2
, Wreck-it Ralph
, and Ratatouille
All those movies have such a great in-depth morals that can be taken out of them, and they are all just great movies in general.
Buuuuuuttttttttt if I had to pick just one, I would say Wreck-it Ralph
7. Who online would you like to meet in person the most?
Some people I would love to meet in person: nightglider124
, and daycolors
They are all such great people. Unique in personalities and character.
8. Vampire, Werewolf or other? (Name the other)
I would say other: Hydras. (Inside joke)
9. Who do you consider your best friend?
Aha, if you couldn't tell by now, I can't just chose one.
"Friends are the family we choose for ourselves."
10. Who has been the most inspirational in your life?
My sister. She's been able to pull me out of my comfort zones and helped me be more open as well as have a more positive outlook in many things. She supports me in practically all things I do, and she always has in mind what's best for me when I don't know myself. She herself has gone through a lot of hardships, and using that experience, she's made herself stronger as well as created this strong passion of helping others. If I can help at least half the number of lives she impacted, that would be amazing.
I, in all seriousness, wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for her. She has made a huge impact in my life.
Ate, if you're reading this, Mahal Kita.
1. An inside joke(s) that most people won't get and if other people heard it they would be very confused?
2. What's one thing you love/really like about yourself? (Can't say you don't have any!)
3. What sport(s) do you play/enjoy doing?
4. Since I know most of you are into a fandom of some sort, what do you love about your specific fandom or the fandom in general?
5. Something people don't usually know about you? (Doesn't have to be extreme).
6. Something you do to cheer yourself up?
7. Three things you really wanna do right now?
8. Any real life/screen nicknames you are willing to share with us?
9. If you had a choice of knowing when you died or knowing how you died; which would you chose?? : o
10. Have you improved in drawing/literature/etc. since you first joined dA? Some examples?